Données personnelles et cookies
Privacy and Cookies Date last updated: 05/06/2018
The Charter below sets out the policy of the companies of the Le Bon Marché Group, namely La Grande Epicerie de Paris, which is a company that sells food products under the trade name La Grande Epicerie de Paris, and the company Le Bon Marché Rive Gauche (hereinafter, “Le Bon Marche Group”) with regard to the collection of personal data and cookies on the website www.lagrandeepicerie.com (hereinafter the “Site”). This Charter applies to all information provided by you or gathered by the Le Bon Marché Group when you browse the Site.
The Le Bon Marché Group respects your concerns about the confidentiality of the information that you provide us. By giving us your information and personal data, you consent to us using, reviewing and, if necessary, disclosing them, particularly so that we may process your newsletters requests or product orders on the Site. It is therefore recommended that you read this Charter very carefully..
Personal Data: any personal information that identifies, either directly or indirectly, the user or customer (for example: first name, last name, IP address, etc.).
Cookie: A “cookie” or tracker refers to a text file that may be saved in a dedicated space on your Terminal's hard disk depending on the browser software you use to visit our Site and subject to your choices saved, concerning cookies, in your browser. This file enables its issuer to identify the Terminal on which it is saved during the cookie's validity period or the duration for which it is saved.
State of the Art: the state of knowledge in any given domain (scientific, technical, etc.) at any given time.
Programme: loyalty programme (La Carte 24 Sèvres) common to the companies of the Le Bon Marché Group and the company 24 Sèvres.
Terminal: computer, tablet or smartphone.
2. General Information When using the Site, you may be asked to give the Le Bon Marché Group your personal information, particularly when browsing the Site, creating an account on the Site, placing an order, or subscribing up to a newsletter or the La Carte 24 Sèvres loyalty programme.
Any information of a personal nature that you may be asked to transmit to Le Bon Marché Group for the use of certain services is subject, in particular, to the provisions of Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties, as amended, and to the European regulation on the protection of personal data.
In addition, the Le Bon Marché Group may need to gather certain information related to your browsing on the Site. This collection is performed under the conditions described in Article 7, “Cookies”, of this Charter.
Through the Site, the Le Bon Marché Group only collects and processes personal data necessary to fulfil the following purposes:
• Managing customer relations: management of contacts with customers, execution and monitoring of orders, deliveries, invoices, payments and accounting,
• Managing remote claims and after-sales service,
• Managing cookies as outlined in Article 8 – Cookies,
• Managing subscriptions to e-communications from the Le Bon Marché Group regarding news, products and services, as well as commercial prospecting messages and personalised offers, if you have accepted them,
• Managing subscriptions to e-communications from the 24 Sèvres loyalty programme regarding news, products and services, as well as commercial prospecting messages and personalised offers, if you are a member of the programme and have accepted them,
• Performing studies, surveys and product tests,
• Managing customer opinions about products and services,
• Managing customer preferences and personalised web page displays, • Managing unpurchased basket reminders,
• Managing the 24 Sèvres loyalty programme,
• Fighting fraud. When collecting personal information, the information essential to the fulfilment of these purposes in order to respond to your questions is indicated with an asterisk (mainly: title, surname, first name, postal address, email address, and bank details). If you do not complete the obligatory fields, we will not be able to respond to your questions.
The legal basis of processing your data may, depending on the context in which they are collected, be:
• Your consent,
• Our contractual relations, particularly as part of a purchase,
• A legal obligation,
• The legitimate interest of the Le Bon Marché Group, in order to personalise our communications, improve our products and services, fight fraud and secure our tools, amongst other things.
Based on the data that you provide us or share with us, personal data may include information regarding:
• Your identity,
• Your contact data,
• Your purchases (in our shops and online), • Your online pathway (lagrandeepicerie.com, social network pages, partner websites),
• Your requests and/complaints via our customer relations department, both online and in our shops.
Your personal data allow your profile to be completed in order to provide you with personalised content, communications, services or viewing. To do so, the Le Bon Marché Group may use profiling techniques to assess and predict your preferences and/or personal interests.
You can object to the use of these profiling techniques at any time (see Article 6 – Exercise of Rights).
Your data is retained for a duration that does not exceed the period necessary for the following purposes, namely:
• For customer relations, remote claims and after-sales service: for the duration strictly necessary to process the order, the complaint and after-sales service, increased by three years starting from the end of the business relationship. In addition, data may be stored in for a legal obligation, for a period necessary to meet this obligation.
• To manage your online customer account: as long as your account is active, and by default, for three years following our last contact. You can delete your online account at any time.
• For subscriptions to the e-communications of the Le Bon Marché Group and the 24 Sèvres loyalty program: as long as your subscription is active, by default for three years following our last contact. You can unsubscribe at any time from your customer account or by using the unsubscribe link.
• For the results of studies, surveys and product tests.
• For customer opinions on products and services: during the product's marketing life.
• To manage the 24 Sèvres loyalty program: for the duration of your membership in the programme.
• To fight fraud.
• To manage cookies (including personalising the web display, customer preferences and unpurchased basket reminders): see Article 8 – Cookies.
3.6 Recipient of the Data All personal data collected on the Site are intended for the Le Bon Marché Group, as well as the company 24 Sèvres concerning the loyalty programme.
When using the Site and placing your orders, your data are transferred to third-party companies who perform, in particular, services on behalf of the Le Bon Marché Group.
Since certain recipients of your data are located abroad, any transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) shall be performed subject to the appropriate safeguards, particularly those contractually established, in accordance with the applicable regulations concerning personal data protection.
Particular attention is paid to contracting our services with our suppliers and any third-party companies in order to protect your data, in accordance with the regulations in force, as soon as they are processed outside of the EEA.
The Le Bon Marché Group has taken the necessary steps to implement all technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the processed personal data and to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, destroyed, as well as to prevent any unauthorised third party from accessing them. All security means implemented are state of the art, particularly with regard to information systems.
Given that the Le Bon Marché Group does not master all the risks linked to Internet operation, it reminds visitors of the existence of potential risks pertaining to its use and operation.
The Le Bon Marché Group shall give notice, within the legal deadlines, of all personal data violations to the supervisory authority with jurisdiction in matters of personal data protection and you shall notify them if said data are likely to be a high risk for the rights and liberties of the people concerned.
It is possible for you to fill out the contact information of a third party as part of your order (e.g. a gift). In this regard, the third-party data entered will only be used by the Le Bon Marché Group to process this order.
In this case, you ensure the Le Bon Marché Group that the third party whose data you are sending has been informed that you have sent data to us concerning him/her.
The Le Bon Marché Group will not transfer or sell personal data to a third party who is not an affiliate or partner unless the Le Bon Marché Group has previously informed you thereof in its communications, agreements or information available on the Site, or you have given your express consent, or the law requires it.6. Exercise of Rights
You can access data concerning you, or request their erasure. You also have a right to delete, correct and restrict processing of your data (see cnil.fr for more information on your rights).
In addition, you can manage your subscriptions to newsletters from your personal space on the Site. You also have the right to unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe link present in each of the communications sent by the Le Bon Marché Group.
To exercise your rights or for any questions concerning the processing of your data, subject to the provision of proof of identity, you can contact the email address email@example.com or the following postal address: La Grande Epicerie – 24 rue de Sèvres – 75007 Paris, France. You can also contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel, after having contacted us, that your Electronic Data Processing and Freedom rights are not being respected, or that the processing of your data does not conform to data protection rules, you can send a complaint to the CNIL (National Commission on Electronic Data Processing and Freedoms) online or by post.
When visiting the Site, information about browsing on our Site from your terminal may be saved in the “cookie” files installed on your terminal.
When you visit the Site for the first time, and when the Le Bon Marché Group wishes to place a cookie on your terminal, you are notified by means of an information banner shown at the bottom of the page. By continuing to browse the Site after this banner is displayed, you expressly consent to La Grande Epicerie de Paris installing cookies. You can modify the settings related to cookies at any time.
You can find more information below concerning cookies and how you can manage settings related to cookies.
Depending on your choices saved in your browser, any browsing on the Site is likely to give rise to various cookies being saved on your terminal, enabling the Le Bon Marché Group to recognise your terminal's browser for the validity period of the cookie.
The cookies that we record enable us to:
• Establish statistics and visit and usage volumes of the various elements of which the Site is comprised (sections and content visited, pathways), enabling La Grande Epicerie de Paris to improve the benefits and ergonomics of our services,
• Adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits on the Site, depending on the hardware and display or reader software that your terminal has,
• Where you provided us with personal data when you registered, particularly your electronic contact information, your order or when you accessed one of our services, to associate these data with the browsing information so that we can send you, for example, electronic marketing materials or display on your terminal, in advertising spaces that we issue, personalised ads that are specifically intended for you and likely to be of interest to you personally,
• Where you provided us with personal data concerning you, particularly your electronic contact information, when you registered or when you accessed one of the services of the Le Bon Marché Group, to combine these data with browsing information about your terminal so that we can send you, for example, electronic marketing material from the Le Bon Marché Group and offer you advertising based on your interests via our network of preferred advertisers,
• Store information derived from a form that you completed on the Site (registration or when accessing your account) or products, services or information that you have chosen on the Site (a subscribed service, contents of an order basket, etc.),
• Enable you to access personal and reserved areas of the Site, such as your account, by means of identification details or data that you may have entrusted to us previously,
• Implement security measures, for example, when you are asked to log in to content or a service again after a certain amount of time has passed,
• Fight Internet fraud (prevention of payment fraud, identity theft, etc.). In this regard, La Grande Epicerie de Paris or its service providers acting on its behalf, may install trackers, subject to your rights, with a view to collecting information concerning the terminal that was used to place the order (particularly the operating system used, the location of the machine, whether or not a proxy was used, etc.). These “fingerprint” type trackers combined with the data in your order are used to validate your order, payment and delivery methods.
La Grande Épicerie de Paris may include computer applications coming from third parties on the Site enabling Site content to be shared with others or to show others certain aspects of your visit. This is particularly the case of the “Share” or “Like” button on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter. The social network providing the application button is likely to identify you.7.4 Your Choices Concerning Browser Cookies
There are several ways for you to manage cookies. Any change of settings is likely to affect your browsing and how you access the Site. You can modify these settings at any time using the procedures described below.
You can configure your browser software so that, depending on your choice, cookies are saved on your terminal or, conversely, are rejected. You can also configure your browser software so that you are asked to accept cookies each time as well as before a cookie is saved on your Terminal.
a) Agreement about cookies
Any cookies saved on your Terminal are conditional on your consent, which you can give and modify at any time, at no cost, by changing your browser's settings. If you have accepted the recording of cookies on your Terminal, the cookies embedded in the pages and the content that you have consulted will be stored in a reserved space on your Terminal and can only be read and recognised by the issuer.
b) Refusing cookies
If you refuse the recording of cookies, or if you delete the ones recorded, you will no longer be able to benefit from a number of the functionalities that are needed to facilitate browsing on the Site. This will be the case if you wish to access areas or services in which you need to be identified. This will also be the case if the Le Bon Marché Group or its service providers are unable to recognise you for purposes of technical compatibility, browser type used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your terminal appears to be connected to the Internet. If applicable, we decline all responsibility for any consequences related to the degraded operation of our services due to settings that you have chosen.
c) How can I exercise my choices based on the browser that I am using?
As regards cookie management, each browser offers different configuration methods. They are described in the help menu of each browser:
For Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher:
• Choose the “Tools” menu and then “Internet Options”
• Click on the “Confidentiality” tab
• Select the desired confidentiality level using the cursor.
For Mozilla Firefox:
• Choose the “Tools” menu and then “Options”
• Click on the “Privacy” icon
• Locate the “Cookies” menu and select the options best suited to you.
• Choose the “Settings” menu
• Click on “Show advanced settings” and go to the “Confidentiality” paragraph
• Click on “Content settings”
• Choose the “File” menu and then “Preferences”
• Click on the “Privacy” icon
• Choose your confidentiality settings
For Android: • Tap the top-right button
• Go to “Settings” and then “Privacy and security”
• Choose your privacy settings
For Dolphin on Android:
• In the menu, go to “More” and then “Settings”
• Choose the “Privacy” menu and then “Security”
• Choose your privacy settings in the “Cookies” menu
For Safari on iOS:
• Go to the “Settings” application and choose “Safari”
• Go to “Accept cookies” under the “Privacy” heading
• Choose your privacy settings
You can also communicate your choices directly online with the Le Bon Marché Group.
If you do not want our advertising spaces to record cookies on your terminal for advertising purposes, you can click on this disable link, which will save a cookie on your terminal for the sole purpose of disabling the advertising adaptation services on the advertising spaces we operate. Please note that this procedure will not stop ads from being displayed on your terminal. It will only block the technologies used to adapt the ads to your browsing habits and areas of interest.
Please be aware that a cookie is required to implement your request. If you delete all cookies recorded on your terminal (through your browser), we (or our service providers) will no longer know that you have chosen this option.
Your choices made online on inter-professional platforms.
You can log in to the website www.youronlinechoices.eu offered by digital advertising professionals as part of the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
You can therefore see which companies have signed up to this platform and that offer the option to refuse or accept the cookies used by these companies to adapt the ads likely to be displayed on your terminal to your browsing information: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of advertising professionals on the Internet and is a centralised interface enabling you to express your refusal or acceptance of cookies likely to be used to adapt displayed ads to the browsing on your terminal. Please note that this procedure will not stop ads from being displayed on the websites that you visit. It will only block the technologies used to adapt the ads to your areas of interest.
If you share the use of your terminal with other people, or if your terminal has several browsers, we cannot definitively ensure that the advertising services aimed at your terminal properly correspond to your use of this terminal rather than that of another user of this terminal. If applicable, you are free to choose and are responsible for sharing the use of your terminal with others and configuring the cookie settings.
For more information on cookies and their use, you can read the file of the French National Data Protection Authority at the following address: www.cnil.fr.